Korean hotpot. We Have Almost Everything On eBay. To make the hot-pot: Meanwhile bring another large pot of water to a boil. Korean Beef Hot Pot AKA Bulgogi Hot Pot!
I cook it at the table over a portable grill which adds fun to the ordinary dinner table. Everyone gathers around the table, patiently watching the hot pot cooking with watering mouths, and then takes his or her own portion in a small bowl directly from the pot. Jeongol is a type of Korean stew (jjigae, 찌게). You can have Korean hotpot using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean hotpot
- Prepare 1 of medium zucchini.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot.
- Prepare Bunch of spinnach.
- You need 5-6 of small champignon mushroom.
- Prepare 1 bunch of bean sprout.
- You need 100 gr of minced meat (beef or pork).
- Prepare of Gochujang (korean chilli paste).
- You need of Oil to cook.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- You need of Steam rice.
- It’s of Chopped garlic (1 clove).
- It’s 1 of egg or 1 yol (sunny side up or raw yolk).
Learn how to make popular Korean hot pot dish – Budae Jjigae (Army stew or Army base stew)! It is loaded with Kimchi, spam, sausages, ramen noodles and much more! Korean hot pot dish is one of the most frequently requested recipes from my readers. Whether it's cold weather that's calling for this type of kbbq + hotpot fusion We love Chinese Hot Pot.
Korean hotpot instructions
- Cut carrot, zucchini into matchsticks like form, blanch bean sprout and move into ice bath immidiately. Thinly sliced the mushroom. set aside..
- Sauteed carrot, zucchini, mushroom seperately, seasoned with salt and pepper just to taste. Strain bean sprout and dazzle with sesame oil.
- Heat your pan add oil and add minced garlic when it started to brown and fragrant add the minced meat and cook until medium rare then add equal part gochujang paste and a little bit of pepper, stir fry until well cooked (no salt needed)..
- Assembling part. Prep your hotpot and oil the surface then take steam rice and put into the hotpot, gently press with spoon until well set in the bottom of the pot, then add in the carrot, zuchinni,mushroom,bean sprout around on top of the rice leave room in the middle for the meat until everything is set, heat the pot and cook until you hear the crackling sound (10-15 min small heat)..
- When it's done, put sunny side up/raw yolk on top in the middle and stir everything until well combined. Serve while it's hot.
- Tips for simple step : just stir fry and season all the veggie all at once and drain the juice. Afterall youre gonna mess it all up in the end 🤣. Save you the dragging steps..
We combined two of our favorites into one new unique dining experience. Cook your favorite Korean BBQ and enjoy your tasty hot pot broth at the same time, at the same table. If there's one simple cooking method that crosses over nearly every Asian cuisine, the hot pot may be it. Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Mongolian and more. And with cooks of every level still making it every single day, that's proof in the pot that it is indeed totally easy to crave, and to make.