Pav bhaji. Pav bhaji recipe with video & step by step photos – A delicious blend of mix veggies cooked in butter & spices, served with soft butter tasted buns. Pav is an Indian bread and bhaji is mashed vegetables. Pav Bhaji is popular Indian street food where dinner rolls/buns are served with spicy mashed veggies topped with dollop of butter.
Pav Bhaji is a popular street food from mumbai consisting of spiced smooth mashed mix vegetables, served with lightly toasted buttered bread. pav bhaji recipe with homemade pav in cooker easy mumbai style pav bhaji & pav in cooker. Pav Bhaji is a spicy mashed vegetable dish, served piping hot with a dollop of butter, diced red onions, cilantro and a squeeze of lime. You can have Pav bhaji using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pav bhaji
- You need of mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Carrot.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cauliflower.
- It’s 3-4 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1-2 tsp of Pav bhaji masala.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 4-5 of Tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of Onions.
- It’s 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 tsp of Garlic cloves (Grated).
- It’s 2 tsp of Ginger (Grated).
Accompanied by warm buttery pan-toasted rolls. Pav Bhaji – a spicy curry of mixed vegetables (bhaji) cooked in a special blend of spices and served with soft buttered pav (bread bun shallow fried in butter), is any Indian food lover's dream. Pav Bhaji. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Pav bhaji recipe – A great kids pleaser and even everyone in the family would love this.
Pav bhaji instructions
- Take all mixed veggies and wash them properly.
- Put them in cooker for abt 10 min…after almost 3-4 whistles turn off the burner.
- Make the fine paste of ginger garlic green chillies and onions.
- Put some oil in a pan add ginger garlic paste to it and stir for few min until lil brown.
- Take tomatoes and blend them in mixer grinder.
- When fine puree.
- Add it ginger garlic paste and mix them well uni.
- Add all the masalas to it.
- Salt, red chilli powder,garam masala, termeric powder and pao bhaji masala.
- Mix them and simmer for few min…when oil comes out….
- Add all the boiled vegetables to it.
- Mash it properly..
- And it's ready to serve.
When I saw in my sis in law's blog,from that time I wanted to try,even my friend Sangeeta asked me to try and gave. Pav Bhaji is a a very popular Indian fast food dish common in Mumbai. Pav means bread and bhaji means mashed vegetable dish. It is a spicy preparation with mixed vegetables in tomato gravy. Pav Bhaji is the ultimate street food from Mumbai, a city that's always close to my heart.