Thai stir-fry spaghetti. Ta and I give a new twist to an old Thai favourite, Pad Kra Pao Moo Sap and replace the traditional serving of Rice with Spaghetti. It is spicy and full of flavour! By :The Fresh and Healthy Instant Pot Cookbook by Megan Gilmore.
The Thai stir fry sauce I use in this Spicy Thai Chicken Stir Fry is like the Thai equivalent of Charlie, my All Purpose Chinese Stir Fry Sauce. If you haven't discovered Charlie yet, pop over because honestly, especially if you are pressed for time, he will be life changing. Make the best Thai Curry Stir-Fry with this easy recipe. You can have Thai stir-fry spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai stir-fry spaghetti
- You need 3 of servings of spaghetti.
- You need 1/2 of a white cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of x large onion.
- Prepare 6-7 of thai red chilli.
- Prepare 2 of x lemon grass.
- It’s 5 of x garlic cloves.
- It’s of Oyster sauce, chilli sauce, tomato sauce.
- It’s of Sprinkle of chicken seasoning.
- You need 2 of Table spoons of sugar.
- Prepare leaves of Lime kaffir.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Thai food is easy to love. Full of fresh vegetables, lean protein and complex carbohydrates, it also tastes fabulous! This flavorful and healthy Instant Pot Pad Thai Stir Fry packed with veggies uses ingredients you already have on hand!
Thai stir-fry spaghetti step by step
- Cook up the spaghetti and add the lemon grass, chilli and garlic to some olive oil… fry it up adding some oyster sauce and eggs.
- Add the onions, chicken powder and sugar and stir fry adding sauce to taste.
- Throw in the cabbage, cook through. Add sauce as you go along.
- Mix in the cooked spaghetti then serve.
Vegan and gluten-free option + easily made on stovetop as well. This spaghetti squash Pad Thai is packed with all the same flavors you'd expect from a Thai restaurant – but without the high-carb rice noodles or sugar in the sauce. Regular Pad Thai is a common street food stir fry in Thailand, but it's also probably the most popular Thai food in the US. This yummy Spicy Thai Spaghetti Salad is an delicious twist on a potluck classic ~ quick to prepare using common ingredients, the Asian flavors in this colorful pasta salad really pop! Stir-Fry Thai Noodles with Chicken MeatballsAidells.