Red cabbage slaw. Red Cabbage Slaw. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Creamy and crunchy, this red cabbage slaw is easy to make and so delicious! This side dish has a short ingredient list and comes together in a flash.
Be it as a side salad or as a topping for pulled pork sliders (recipe Actually, below you will find two recipes for red cabbage slaw with different dressings: one. In this slaw recipe, red cabbage is mixed with a sweet and tangy dressing, raisins, and pecans. Serve this flavorful cabbage salad at your next cookout or add it to your holiday dinner menu. You can cook Red cabbage slaw using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red cabbage slaw
- You need 1/2 small of red cabbage head. sliced thin.
- It’s 1/2 medium of red onion peeled and sliced thin.
- You need 1 large of carrot shredded.
- You need 1/2 of zucchini shredded.
- It’s 2 large of radish shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of sugar (or to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper to taste.
Hi Guys, today I'll show you How To Make Red Cabbage Slaw. This is a healthy and tasty slaw especially for the warmer weather. Using a large knife, shred the cabbage and place in a large bowl with the carrot, apple and spring onions. Red cabbage slaw with a sweet and tangy vinegar dressing.
Red cabbage slaw instructions
- Combine red wine vinegar, oil, salt ,ppepper, and sugar together and shake or whisk mixing well.
- In a bowl mix all vegetables together tossing together well..
- Pour liquid over top and fold until all vegetables are coated. May serve immediately or let set before serving..
This slaw has no mayonnaise in the dressing so it's very low in calories. Every once in a while I get a craving for some cabbage. Some supermarkets sell pre-shredded red cabbage—it's a great time-saving hack if you can find it. Use just enough to dress the slaw without it getting sloppy, and refrigerate the rest for another use. I make a batch of this almost every week, and it never gets old.