Cabbage curry. Cabbage curry recipe – A simple cabbage masala curry made with cabbage, peas & spices. Cabbage is used to make a variety of Indian recipes like paratha, curry, stir fry, raita, kootu, chutney. Curried cabbage, seasoned with the pungent flavors of turmeric, mustard, and curry powder, is a perfect partner for grilled pork loin or lamb.
Delicious Curry Cabbage, is packed with lots of flavors. It is low-cost, easy to prepare and This quick and easy Curry Cabbage will be a sure hit! It is not only healthy but astonishingly full of flavor and. You can have Cabbage curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage curry
- Prepare 1 of Cabbage small,finely sliced.
- It’s 2 of Onions finely sliced.
- You need 200 grms of Fresh coconut grated.
- Prepare few of curry leaves.
- It’s 1-2 of Green chillies slit.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need for of tempering:.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1-2 of Red chillies dry.
This Curried Cabbage version is full of warm savory spices, vibrant color, and plenty of texture. Ground beef would be an awesome compliment to this curried cabbage. there are several ways the cabbage curry can be prepared but this recipe post belongs to north indian style. while the recipe for cabbage sabzi or cabbage curry is extremely simple. Mutton Curry with cabbage is an interesting and delicious recipe, that needs very basic ingredients Mutton Cabbage Curry is a thick curry, served with pulao, hot steamed rice, roti or chapathi. Cabbage curry prepared in the Andhra Pradesh style is a delicious dish for those who love cabbage.
Cabbage curry step by step
- Finely slice the cabbage and onions.Grate the coconut. Take the cabbage, onions, coconuts, curry leaves, Green chillies,oil salt and turmeric in a plate.
- Mash everything with your hands. Keep aside for 15 mins..
- Take oil and add the mustard seeds and the chillies once they crackle, add the cabbage mixture.
- Cover and cook on slow flame torn 5 to 7 mins..
- Our instant and amazing cabbage curry is ready in a jiffy. Serve with warm phulkas.
It is a very healthy, wholesome curry that is extremely easy to prepare. Indian cabbage curry recipe is a vegan and gluten-free. Made with onion and tomato in Andhra This Indian cabbage curry recipe is one of the important classic dishes from my everyday collection. Cabbage is simmered with coconut milk and curry, making a wonderful side dish to serve with fried fish! Which kind of curry are you looking for?