Boiled cabbage and beef sausage. Cabbage and Sausage Stuffed Puff PastryAs receitas lá de casa. Cabbage rolls are comfort food in many culinary traditions. Made with cabbage, tomatoes, onions, garlic, beef, sausage and other ingredients.
One medium head of standard green cabbage (about two pounds) is enough to Corned beef is traditionally covered with water, brought to a boil, and then covered and gently simmered on the stovetop over low heat, with. Slow-cooker soup with ground beef, cabbage, kidney beans, and tomatoes. Great for a crowd, or to be enjoyed again as leftovers. You can cook Boiled cabbage and beef sausage using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boiled cabbage and beef sausage
- You need 2 of small heads of cabbage.
- You need 2 of beef Polish sausage.
- It’s 1 of large red onion.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 1 of beer.
- You need 4 of shakes of ground cloves.
Heat oil in a large stockpot over medium high heat. Add ground beef and onion, and cook until beef is well browned and crumbled. This is a great quick Ground Beef and Cabbage soup (Hamburger Cabbage Soup), that doesn't require a long slow cook. Cover the beef with an inch of water.
Boiled cabbage and beef sausage instructions
- Chop cabbage, rinse, add to large stock pot..
- Add can of Rotel and ground cloves..
- Pour in beer (we actually use 1 1/2 beers). Start warming on medium high heat so it will come to a boil..
- In the meantime, slice onion and add it to a large skillet. Slice sausage on the bias and add to skillet. Heat through until the onions start to wilt and cook down..
- Add sausage mixture to the stock pot with the cabbage. Simmer on medium until desired tenderness is reached, stirring occasionally. We usually cook ours a good 45 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Bring to a boil over high heat, and then reduce heat to a simmer. Once you have removed the corned beef, add the cabbage and optional vegetables to the pot. Taste the cooking liquid; if it is too salty, add more. How To Make Cabbage Soup With Ground Beef – Crock Pot Or Instant Pot Recipe – Learn how to make cabbage soup with ground beef, in a Crock Pot or Instant Pot. Simply the BEST cabbage soup diet recipe – or just a delicious dinner!