You can have Latin chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Latin chicken
- It’s of sweet potatoes.
- You need of black beans.
- It’s of salsa.
- You need of chicken stock.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- Prepare of quinoa.
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Cumin.
- You need of Alspice.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- You need of Salt peper.
- You need of Jarred red pepper.
Latin chicken step by step
- Crockpot 8 hours on low: 2 cubed sweet potatoes, salsa, black beans, chicken stock, cilantro, 1 jarred pepper and seasonings above.
- Prepare quinoa with butter salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 Season chicken with all the dry spices listed above and toss it all with a little olive oil and cilantro.
- Pan sear chicken on both sides, finish cooking in oven.
- Serve quinoa and potato mix together and chicken on top.