Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage. Slow Cooker Corned Beef – Let the crockpot do all the work for you – simply throw everything in and you are set. It's so easy, so tender and so flavorful! Add carrots and potatoes to the slow cooker.
You get to set it and. Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage. Serve your slow cooker corned beef recipe with horseradish or dijon mustard (you can also roast potatoes with dijon like these Dijon Roasted Tools Used in making this Slow Cooker Corned Beef: Slow Cooker: Love this slow cooker and how programmable it is, it has been a workhorse for me. You can have Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage
- It’s 1 of Corned Beef Brisket – 3-4 lbs w/seasoning packet – rinsed.
- Prepare 8-10 of Small-Medium Red or Yukon Gold Potatoes Cut in half.
- You need 3 of Medium Onions – quartered.
- You need 1 Bag of Baby Carrots.
- You need 1 of Small Head of Cabbage quartered, cored, rinsed.
- You need to taste of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black Pepper.
- You need to taste of Onion Powder.
- It’s 32 oz of Low Sodium Beef Broth.
- Prepare of Water.
This slow cooker corned beef is a fantastic easy dish that is both affordable and incredibly tasty. It goes really well with some gravy and roasted vegetables. By the time the beef is ready to eat it should be deliciously tender and should have infused with all the flavorings we add into the slow cooker. This slow-cooker corned beef can be served traditionally with a side of cabbage and vegetables, but also tastes great when sliced and eaten on a sandwich.
Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage instructions
- Rinse Brisket and set aside.
- Clean and halve potatoes and place in cooker.
- Peel and quarter onions and add to cooker.
- Rinse carrots and add to cooker.
- Place meat on top of vegetables.
- Empty spice packet on top of meat.
- Add beef broth to cooker.
- Add water to cooker so that meat is covered as much as possible.
- Cover and set timer for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- Remove meat after 8 hours (or 4 hours depending on the time frame chosen) – place cabbage into pot and mix in – salt, pepper and onion powder to taste – place meat back on top of vegetables and cook for another hour.
- Remove meat and let rest for 10 minutes afterwhich slice with the grain.
- Place the vegetables in a bowl or on a plate with meat on top and ladle some broth on as well.
- Serve with horseradish sauce or mustard of your choice and your favorite bread or rolls if so desired.
Just don't forget to dress in leftover broth before eating for maximum flavor! You can slow-cook the corned beef in chicken stock if desired. Serving Options for Your Slow Cooker Corned Beef. You can serve it up with the reserved potatoes, but another option is to serve them over mashed Learn how to make corned beef in your slow cooker for the easiest, most tender corned beef ever, with tips for seasoning, cooking liquid and. This Slow Cooker Corned Beef recipe comes together in just a few simple steps.