Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce. Easy Pan Seared Sirloin Steak with Mushroom Sauce. A tender, meaty steak in full-flavored creamy gravy packed with fresh mushrooms and garlic. There is seriously no better pairing in the world than a tender juicy steak with a dreamy creamy mushroom sauce.
Steak Tips with Mushroom Sauce from La Mia Cucina. Tenderloin Beef Tips and Mushrooms from Jersey Girl Cooks. None of the other creamy mushroom sauces compare! You can have Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce
- You need of Beef.
- You need of For this recipe i prefer tenderloin/ top round/eye round.
- You need of Unsalted butter.
- It’s of Olive oil or cooking oil.
- It’s of Salt and black pepper.
- It’s of Woscestershire sauce.
- It’s 3 of gloves of garlic.
- It’s 6 of champignon mushroom.
- It’s of For sauce:.
- It’s 1 of tomato.
- It’s of Cooking cream.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Mixed herbs (any mixed herbs).
- Prepare of I use masterfoods mixed herbs.
After all, you deserve the best mushroom sauce for steak. You can add some extra pepper, garlic or liquid smoke. Meanwhile prepare sauce: In a heavy skillet saute mushrooms in butter until they are slightly brown; add onions and continue to saute until onions are Reduce heat, cover and allow steaks to simmer for a few minutes in their own juices. Pour mushroom sauce over steaks and continue simmering for a.
Steak with mushroom and creamy tomato sauce step by step
- Season the beef and marinated it with woscestershire sauce for about 5 minute. After that cook the marinated beef with oil, make sure the pan is hot. Afrer the beef have color, add about 2 table spoon of unsalted butter, garlic, and mixed herbs to add more flavour. After that rest the beef and pour it with 1 tablespoon of the melted butter from the pan..
- In same pan, add chop champignon mushroom (dont cut it to thin ir to thick). Season it and cook until the mushroom have a color. After that put it in a plate..
- Chop tomato to a small pieces, add 2 pinch of salt, black pepper, mixed herbs and a bit of water. After that put it to a blender and bland it..
- Pour the tomato sauce to a pan and cook it. Add about a half table spoon of corn starch and cook it until the sauce was thicken..
- Put all of that in a plate and plate it nicely..
- Enjoy it.
Serve steaks topped with the sauce, alongside a green salad. Just a simple video on how to cook. The Cook-Off With Alex Karani Making T-Bone Steak with Creamy Mushroom Sauce,Mashed Potatoes,Veggies. I, for one, welcome it with open arms, since nothing tastes quite as good as meat cooked over an open flame. And creamy mushrooms always take a good steak to the next level!