Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles.
You can have Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of sliced rib eye or sirloin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of large onion (1 in cubes).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 of green peppers.
- It’s 8 oz of white mushroom (1 in cubes).
- Prepare 4 of large roma tomatoes (1 in cubes).
- It’s 1 Tbs of Beef knors.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbs of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 3 Tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2-3 of shakes of pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 lb of New Mill Kluski Noodles.
Pepper Steak with Kluski Noodles instructions
- Clean excess fat off meat. Cut into 1.5 inch squares. Season with pepper, garlic powder and onion powder..
- Heat oil. Add steak. Cook steak for 5 minutes on high. Add in onions. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add garlic and peppers. Cook for 3 minutes. Add in mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes. Add Knors seasoning, half the water, soy sauce, sugar, pepper flakes and, tomatoes. Cook for 3-5 minutes..
- In a separate cup, mix cornstarch and remaining water. Pour over beef. Simmer until thick..
- For Kluski noodles follow recipe on package..