Larrys crockpot chicken, sausage, and rice soup. When rice and chicken are done cooking, melt the butter in a saucepan. Add this to the rice and chicken in the crockpot and stir to combine. Add extra water or milk to adjust the consistency as you like it.
The easiest chicken soup recipe ever! This crock pot chicken and rice soup requires few ingredients and hardly any prep time and results in comforting soup. If you like bold onion flavor in your soup, you can pre-saute the onion and other vegetables. You can cook Larrys crockpot chicken, sausage, and rice soup using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Larrys crockpot chicken, sausage, and rice soup
- It’s 2 lb of boiled shredded and drained boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 lb of chopped smoked sausage.
- You need 2 cup of boiled and drained white rice.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped carretts.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 5 cup of chicken broth.
I do this extra step because I feel it gives the soup. This crockpot chicken mushroom wild rice soup. Which is basically like chicken noodle soup. Stir chicken and milk mixture into the slow cooker.
Larrys crockpot chicken, sausage, and rice soup instructions
- mix all ingredients together in crock pot and simmer on hi about 3 hrs. adding broth if needed to get desired consistency..
- add salt, pepper, or hot sauce as desired to season "not needed" and serve..
If the soup is too thick, add more half and half as needed until desired consistency is reached. DIRECTIONS Mix dry soup to wet soup and rice and milk in a bowl. Use medium/sweet turkey italian sausage if you don't like the spice (we use the spicy!). Too much rice for us, so I doubled the reciped. This Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup is hearty and comforting, yet incredibly easy to make!