Masaledar chapati noodles. Chappati Masala Noodles is a spicy version of using bland chapattis. Leftover chapatis get a thrilling makeover in this recipe. Tossed with crunchy veggies and spice powders, the humble chapati.
Unsere Umwelt liegt uns sehr am Herzen, dass spiegelt sich besonders in unserer Nachhaltigen. Country of Origin: Made in India. This is my all time favorite chapati to make when i have no time on hand. You can have Masaledar chapati noodles using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masaledar chapati noodles
- It’s 4-5 of left over chapatis.
- Prepare 1 cup of cabbage.
- You need 1 cup of green bell pepper.
- It’s 3-4 of green chillies.
- You need 10-12 of curry leaves.
- It’s 1 of small chopped tomato.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 1 bunch of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
Since it is so easy to Now shape into equal balls. Chapati rolls or phulka with dry sabji works great for lunch. You can wrap it in aluminum foil to keep the rotis soft until lunch time. Curd rice with vegetables or curd rice with fruits is also a great option for. – Hi I would like to know how one should make chapatti so that it stays soft and edible. – It is important to use good quality wheat flour. – Using lukewarm water to make chapati dough helps.
Masaledar chapati noodles step by step
- Cut the left over chapati in thin strips (as shown in the picture),chop the vegies (cabbage,green bell pepper,tomato,green chillies) and curry leaves..
- Add oil to the pan,saute chopped garlic then add cabbage and green bell pepper keep mixing it add tomatoes,green chillies,curry leaves mix it, add soya sauce,tomato ketchup,red chilli sauce and salt mix it well add the strips of chapati and mix it lightly garnish with coriander and some lemon juice,mix it ready to serve hot!.
Masaledar Aloo – Healthy living starts with healthy eating, so replace your unhealthy diet with simply Lobia Masaledar Chaat & Healthy Plum Apricot Juice – By watching this video you can learn two. I made this as a side dish for chapati packing it for my lunch last week and my office collegues just loved it and asked me for the recipe. The recipe is no fancy, its very simple now onto the recipe 🙂. Find noodles stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.