Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot).
You can cook Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot) using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot)
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced in strips.
- It’s of salt to taste.
- It’s of pepper to taste.
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need of head of green cabbage, cored and sliced thinly (like coleslaw would be chopped).
- It’s of carrots, shredded.
- Prepare of sliced mushrooms, 6.5 oz each.
- It’s of hoison sauce.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- You need of soy sauce.
- Prepare of corn starch.
- You need of tortilla shells, 10".
- It’s of broccoli slaw (optional).
Moo Shu Chicken Wraps (crock pot) step by step
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Brown chicken over medium high heat in olive oil on both sides and add to crock pot..
- Add the sliced cabbage, the shredded carrots and the drained mushrooms to crock pot..
- Combine hoison sauce, garlic, soy sauce and cornstarch. Add to crock pot and stir to combine..
- Cook chicken mixture on low heat for 4 hours stirring twice during cooking process..
- Heat tortillas according to package directions..
- Spoon an 8th of the chicken mixture on each tortilla shell. Serve as is or top with desired amount of broccoli slaw for some added crunch..
- Wrap up and enjoy!.
- This would also be good eaten over white steamed rice or thin spaghetti instead of in tortilla shells. Pork can be substituted for the chicken..