Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons.
You can cook Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons using 12 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons
- It’s 20 of wonton wrappers.
- You need 1 of olive oil spray.
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 6 of cooked jumbo shrimp.
- You need 1/2 cup of baby kale leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of chives.
- You need 1 tbsp of crushed red peppers.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cracked pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of soy sauce.
Deliciously Baked Shrimp & Kale Wontons instructions
- preheat oven to 375° & get out a large baking sheet.
- take a sheet of foil, enough to more than cover the baking sheet, crunch the foil and then line the baking sheet so that there are plenty of "airy" spaces..
- lightly spray foil with olive oil.
- add carrots, kale, and cabbage to food processor, chop fine.
- add in minced garlic, crushed red peppers, chives, pepper, and soy sauce, chop till fine but don't let it turn into a sauce.
- scoop out ingredients into a medium mixing bowl.
- rinse out processor, and add in shrimp (make sure these are cooked, cleaned, devained, tail off), and chop but don't completely mince.
- add to mixing bowl, and fold/mix.
- take out package of wonton wrappers, you'll need at least 18-20.
- get a small bowl of water for gluing the wonton wrappers, and a paper towel for drying fingers between gluing (as needed).
- lay wrapper out flat, add about 1 tablespoon of filling to the middle.
- dip a finger in water, and wet 2 edges of the wrapper, and fold over into a triangle.
- dry your fingers, and pinch the edges together. I usually start at the top of the triangle, and work backwards.
- lay each wonton onto the baking sheet, not letting them touch.
- after all wontons are laid out on the baking sheet, lightly spray with olive oil.
- bake in middle oven rack approximately 10 minutes.
- remove and flip each wonton – I can usually just grab a corner and flip them.
- place back in oven and bake on the other side for another 3 minutes.
- remove, and enjoy either as they are, or with your favorite soy-based dipping sauce.