Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad.
You can cook Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad
- Prepare of tri- color pasta.
- It’s of grilled chicken breast (can be store purchased).
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare of a can of peas.
- Prepare of of minced red onions.
- You need of a can of carrots.
- It’s of different kinds of shredded cheese.
- You need of black or green olives.
- It’s of Black pepper (to taste).
- It’s of Oregano (sprinkle).
- You need of evoo.
- Prepare of Vinegar (white).
Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad step by step
- Cook pasta according to box instructions. Drain. Do not run cold water on it. Pour approximately 4 tbsp and tossed until evenly coated so it won't stick..
- Chicken should be grilled and cubed. I season with a little lemon juice, Abode, pepper and liquid smoke. (Skip step if already cooked)..
- Mix carrots and peas in a separate pot with water and butter. Warm until butter is fully melted. Drain..
- Now in a large mixing bowl…mix all ingredients together. Toss. Add a little more EVOO and vinegar to taste..
- You can also add some powdered parmesean cheese if you like..
- This can be eaten hot or cold..