Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken.
You can cook Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Prepare of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- It’s of molasses.
- You need of soy sauce, low sodium.
- You need of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of ground ginger.
- Prepare of garlic clove minced.
- You need of fresh black pepper.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- You need of chicken stock.
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken instructions
- In slow cooker, mix together soy sauce, molasses, vinegar, ginger, garlic, and pepper..
- Place the chicken in the slow cooker and turn a few times to coat well in the soy sauce mixture..
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours, turning the chicken about every hour to ensure even cooking..
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the slow cooker, cut up into bite sized pieces, and set aside..
- Pour the liquid from the slow cooker into a sauce pan and bring to a boil..
- In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and chicken stock until combined..
- Slowly add the cornstarch mixture to the boiling liquid and reduce to a simmer..
- Allow the sauce to thicken for 2-3 minutes, then add the chicken to the pan..
- Toss to coat the chicken with the sauce, and let heat through..
- Serve over rice with vegetables..