Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken.
You can have Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Prepare of Boneless Chicken Breasts (I use one chicken breast per person).
- You need of Yoshidas Teriyaki Sauce (I used a different teriyaki sauce, couldn't find this one).
- It’s of Niko Niko Calrose Rice (I just used regular minute rice, couldn't find this either).
Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- I start by pounding out my chicken breasts to make them a little thinner. You can skip this step if you don't mind your chicken being meatier..
- Simply layer your chicken breasts in the bottom of your crock pot (salt and pepper lightly if you want)..
- Cover the chicken with the Yoshidas Teriyaki Sauce so that all of your chicken is saturate in the sauce..
- Mix it around slightly, so the sauce gets under the chicken too..
- Set your crockpot for whatever cycle is most convenient for you and walk away..
- About 30 minutes before dinner make the Nikkos sticky rice per instructions on the package..
- Remove the chicken breasts onto a cutting board and slice into strips..
- Serve over rice with a little extra sauce (I use the sauce it cooked in, but you can warm up some from the Yoshida bottle if you prefer)..