Crockpot BBQ Chicken. This Crock Pot BBQ Chicken has come in handy a lot this week while I've been oven-less, but. Pour BBQ sauce (I use Sweet Baby Ray's) and spices in crockpot. Add Chicken and cover with sauce.
Doesn't get much easier than this. All you need is a crockpot, chicken breast and a bbq sauce of your choice. Simply put the chicken breast in the crockpot. You can cook Crockpot BBQ Chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot BBQ Chicken
- You need of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of Zesty Italian dressing.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- You need of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of salt.
This crockpot BBQ chicken recipe is so easy to toss together. Add everything to your slow cooker and let the magic happen. You'll come home to juicy BBQ pulled chicken and a house that smells amazing. A few months back my friend Kim shared a crockpot secret with me.
Crockpot BBQ Chicken step by step
- Season chicken breast lightly (a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot..
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined..
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours..
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor..
- Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is!.
A solution I had not thought of. She told me she makes BBQ in the crockpot all the time. Crockpot BBQ Chicken is the perfect busy weekday meal or ideal for large gatherings and makes the best Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches! It's another recipe for your back pocket when you need. Best Ever Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Wings.