Cabbage Potatoes curry.
You can have Cabbage Potatoes curry using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage Potatoes curry
- It’s 1/2 of cabbage chopped.
- It’s 2 of Potatoes cut into cubes.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of " ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
Cabbage Potatoes curry instructions
- Steam the chopped cabbage.
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed and bay leaf.
- Add Potatoes and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Add ginger tomato and cumin powder saute well.
- Add cabbage and saute adding red chilli Powder.
- Cover it for 10 mimutes to be soft.
- Add sugar and garam masala powder.