Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings.
You can have Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- It’s of Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare of Cream of Celery Soup.
- It’s of chicken broth.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of better than bouillon chicken.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of ground parsley flakes.
- You need of Canned Biscuits.
Crock Pot Chicken and Dumplings instructions
- Put chicken in bottom of crock pot and place butter on top..
- Mix cans of soup and put on top.
- Put seasonings on top of soup mixture.
- Pour chicken broth over everything..
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours..
- Remove chicken and shred and put back in..
- Open biscuits and quarter them and mix into chicken mixture. For less doughy biscuits cook according to package and add later..
- Cook on high for 1 hour if adding biscuits raw..