Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings.
You can have Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- It’s of cream of chicken.
- You need of sliced carrots.
- You need of sliced celery.
- You need of peas.
- You need of onion.
- You need of crumbled bacon.
- It’s of parsley.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- You need of flaky biscuits.
Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings step by step
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Pour chicken broth and both cream of chickens over it.
- Add in carrots, celery and onion. How much ever you prefer.
- Add in garlic powder, salt and pepper and parsley flakes over it, how much ever you prefer.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred. Add the chicken back in with some crumbled bacon and the peas, stir together..
- Break up the flaky biscuits, uncooked, and put in the crockpot. I break each roll in about 3 parts and just place them on top..
- Remain cooking for another hour or so on high or until done. Enjoy!.