Cabbage and smoked sausage. Turkey smoked sausage is great in this recipe! All Reviews for Cabbage and Smoked Sausage Soup. Cabbage, however, I'm a huge fan of.
Use an electric or pellet smoker for deliciousness. Cabbage And Sauerkraut With Smoked Sausage Hillshire Farm. Smoked Sausage Muffin Pizzas with Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage Hillshire Farm. You can have Cabbage and smoked sausage using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cabbage and smoked sausage
- You need 1 medium of Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 packages of Smoked sausage (1+ lb).
- You need 1 medium of Red onion.
- It’s 1 can of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Texas Pete hot sauce. I used 1tbs. Use what you like and the amount..
- You need 1 stick of Butter.
- It’s 1 of Add salt and pepper as needed..
This dish is great for those cold days of Winter. This savory dish combines Smoke Sausage with the sweet taste of Cabbage. It can be served with any type of. Made with sausage, cabbage, apples, onion, and spices it's perfect with crusty bread and salad.
Cabbage and smoked sausage instructions
- Melt butter in a good size pan that would accommodate all of the ingredients..
- Cut cabbage into one or two inch pieces..
- Cut the onion in half and then slice into short pieces..
- Cut the smoked sausage into bite-size pieces on the bias.
- Once the butter has melted add the cabbage and onions. Cook on medium high heat until the cabbage is soft..
- Add the can of tomato sauce and the smoked sausage. Cover and cook 25 – 30 minutes. Stir occasionally..
We made this dish with smoked chicken sausage, but feel free to use andouille, kielbasa, or your own favorite flavor. Serve this sausage meal with crusty bread and a tossed salad. What kind of smoked sausage to use? Smoked sausage comes in a variety of flavors by many different brands and some of them have a surprising How to make fried cabbage with sausage: To start, you'll want to heat a skillet over medium heat. Add in a couple swirls of olive oil or avocado oil.