Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes. Patricks Day is coming up, so, here's a recipe to make some Shamrock Pancakes! In the meantime, make the pancakes. We leave the skins on as long as they are in good condition, but you can peel the skins off.
I developed this recipe in partnership with #Sprouts; ingredients were purchased at my local. Prepare Sturdiwheat Pancake mix as directed on package. I will never again buy a Shamrock shake from McDonald's! You can have Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes
- It’s of original Bisquick mix.
- You need of whole milk.
- Prepare of eggs.
- It’s of orange juice.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- It’s of cinnamon powder.
- You need of green food coloring.
- Prepare of Maple syrup.
- Prepare of Pat of butter to top off your pancake.
Patricks Day with a shamrock decorated room. For more die cuts visit: https. Restaurant Shamrock is pure verwennerij uit de Franse, klassieke keuken. Menu of à la carte, bereid met verse seizoensproducten.
Shamrock ☘️ Pancakes step by step
- Mix together the Bisquick mix, whole milk, eggs, orange juice, splash of vanilla extract and cinnamon powder in a large bowl…….
- Add your green food coloring and mix well……
- Pour into a greased skillet and fry until edges of pancake start to bubble and top of pancake is almost dry looking, then flip over and cook other side of pancake……I put some sprinkles on mine !!!.
- All done ✅!!! Serve and enjoy 😉!!! Don’t forget to add a pat of butter on top of your shamrock pancake 🥞!!! ☘️😉.
The Shamrock Elite Invitational Hockey Tournaments takes place each spring & fall/winter in Massachusetts. A shamrock is a young sprig, used as a symbol of Ireland. Saint Patrick, Ireland's patron saint, is said to have used it as a metaphor for the Christian Holy Trinity. Depicted as a bright green sprig with three, heart-shaped leaves. An emblem of Ireland and symbol of St.… Have a taste of the "Shamrock Cake"!