Crockpot Chicken Tacos in a Crispy Shell.
You can have Crockpot Chicken Tacos in a Crispy Shell using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Tacos in a Crispy Shell
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Chicken Broth.
- It’s of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s of Cumin.
- It’s of small onion diced.
- Prepare of can Diced Tomatoes (drained).
- Prepare of Cans Mild Green Chili's (drained).
Crockpot Chicken Tacos in a Crispy Shell step by step
- Place ingredients in crockpot in the order listed..
- Slow cook in crockpot on high for 6 hours..
- At the end of cook time, shred chicken and serve in crispy fried corn tortillas. I top chicken with cheese and lettuce..
- Fry corn tortillas in hot Crisco oil (shortening) folding each and drain on paper towels..