Red Cabbage Curry.
You can have Red Cabbage Curry using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Red Cabbage Curry
- Prepare 350 grams of Red Cabbage (Can).
- You need 500 grams of Natural yoghourt.
- It’s 100 grams of chick peas.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Tandoori Curry Paste.
- It’s 50 grams of Cashews.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, (nutmeg powder).
- It’s 125 grams of rice.
- Prepare 125 grams of lentils.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Red Cabbage Curry instructions
- Put the oil in a large frying pan, heat up and fry cashews slightly (2 min)..
- Meanwhile, cook the rice (15 min) and lentils (10 min) in separate pots. Salt the boiling water to taste..
- Add red cabbage to the cashews. Add 300 g of natural yoghourt, chickpeas and curry paste as well with occasional stirring. Season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg powder..
- Simmer pan on medium-high heat until the lentils are done . Stir occasionally. Drain lentils and add to the pan..
- Simmer pan on medium-high heat until the rice is ready. Stir occasionally. Drain rice and serve on a plate.
- Add pan contents and the rest of the natural yoghourt to rice..