Easy Crock Pot Whole Chicken.
You can cook Easy Crock Pot Whole Chicken using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Crock Pot Whole Chicken
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s of Onion.
- It’s of celery.
- Prepare of carrot.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of sage.
- It’s of paprika.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- You need of garlic salt.
- You need of bay leaf.
Easy Crock Pot Whole Chicken instructions
- Trim and wash chicken. Clean out inside.
- Cut enough veggies to fill inside of chicken. Season with salt and pepper. Stuff chicken..
- Put generous amounts of butter under skin all over chicken.
- Mix all spices including more salt and pepper. Just add a little of everything. Sprinkle all over, rub in. Place chicken in crock pot with 1 Bay leaf. Do not add any liquid chicken will make its own.
- I cooked mine on high for about 4 hours and it was falling off the bone. This can be altered just make sure juices run clear.