Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup.
You can cook Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup
- You need of carrots, sliced.
- You need of onions, chopped.
- You need of celery sliced thin.
- It’s of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- Prepare of chicken broth.
- You need of I 1/2 cups uncooked cheese tortellini.
- You need of dried thyme.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Prepare of bay leafs.
- You need of fresh parsley.
Crock-Pot Chicken Tortellini Soup step by step
- Chop and slice all vegetables..
- Put all ingredients except parsley in crock pot..
- Cook 4 hours on high, 6 hours on low, add parsley right before serving..