Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏. One of my favourite no-bake cheesecakes by far! This no-bake caramel apple cheesecake is a must try this season. This incredibly yummy no bake caramel apple cheesecake recipe is a fantastic quick and easy dessert idea!
But to be honest, I've been kinda feeling like a poser… trying to be a part of. This post may contain affiliate links. This Easy Caramel Apple Cheesecake recipe is perfect for Fall baking or even Thanksgiving dessert! You can cook Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏
- You need 1 of graham cracker pie crust.
- You need 2 bars of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of cool whip.
- It’s 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of Granny Smith apples.
- It’s of Hershey’s caramel ice cream topping.
This no-bake caramel apple cheesecake is a must this season. They are baked ones but so ridiculously easy that everybody's loving them! And I also wrote tips on how to get. I absolutely LOVE how pretty these caramel apple cheesecake parfaits look.
Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏 step by step
- Beat the softened cream cheese,sugar and cool whip until smooth and pour into crust. Refrigerate about an hour until firm..
- Soak cubes up apples in lemon juice for about 30 minutes to prevent them from turning brown and place on top cheesecake..
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and you can top with chopped nuts like peanuts or pecans..
Plus, you can't beat a classic graham cracker crust topped with the creamiest, perfectly sweet caramel-y apple pie filling cheesecake. However, I do not love caramel apples on a stick, mainly because that sticky, hard caramel is difficult to eat, and who wants to struggle while trying Whether you don't want to make a whole cheesecake, feel a little intimidated baking one, or simply want an easy dessert without turning on your oven, No. Make this Caramel Apple Cheesecake from Delish.com for double the fun and flavor. Place in oven then pour boiling water in roasting pan about halfway up sides of springform pan. This No-Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake is perfect for fall!