Vegetable soup. Vegetable Soup – This Vegetable Soup has become one of my most popular soup recipes and for good reason! Whether using a soup maker or hand blender, our recipes are simple, speedy and satisfying. Vegetable soup is a common soup prepared using vegetables and leaf vegetables as primary ingredients.
Potato soup, gazpacho, butternut squash soup—find the best recipes for all your favorite vegetable soups. Tomato and Barley Vegetable Soup photo by Brian Hagiwara / Getty Images. No matter the occasion, vegetable soup is a healthy and satisfying dish. You can have Vegetable soup using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetable soup
- Prepare of butternut.
- Prepare of broccoli.
- Prepare of cauliflower.
- You need of Ginger (the bigger the better).
- Prepare of Onion.
- Prepare of oil.
This recipe will go over the basics of making vegetable soup, but it can be made with. Packed with all kinds of veggies, this easy healthy loaded vegetable soup will become a new family favorite. Soup is not only for cold weather. This homemade vegetable soup is healthy, easy to make, and tastes fantastic.
Vegetable soup step by step
- Chop the vegetables and boil separately(butternut takes longer 13minutes. I boiled cauliflower with broccoli for 7minutes). Drain excess water which will be used for blending..
- Peel and grate the ginger and blend with the butternut.
- Blend cauliflower and brocolli.
- In a cooking pot, put 2tablespoons of oil and add the onions with some little salt to taste. Fry till a little browned. Add the blended stuff and keep stirring for about 5 minutes..
- Enjoy ! I served mine with brown Chapati !.
It's also vegan when you use vegetable broth! Jump to the Easy Vegetable Soup Recipe or read on to see our tips for. vegetable soup with cabbage cabbage soup diet with detailed photo and video recipe. basically an extended or another variation to the popular vegetable soup made with cabbage juliens and choice. This Homemade Vegetable Soup is loaded with fresh or frozen vegetables and is so simple and delicious. You can make it on the stove, in the Instant Pot or a slow cooker.