You can cook Dew's Pancakes using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dew's Pancakes
- It’s of Egg.
- Prepare of Pancake mix.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of Ground Cinnamon.
Dew's Pancakes instructions
- Preheat griddle on 350 if using a stove turn to number 5.
- Put pancake mix in a bowl.
- Add half Almond Breeze Vanilla Or Milk and Half Water.
- Stir with a wire mixer until semi thick (when you pour the mix on the griddle it should be to control the size of your pancake by your pour).
- Add cinnamon and vanilla extract to the pancake mix.
- Lightly grease your pan or griddle with vegetable oil by using a paper towel to grease.
- Pour your mix on the griddle and let it cook average 1 to 2 mins until you see bubble coming from the batter that is a sign that indicates you need to turn your pancake over..