Spicy Asian stir fry ho fun. This stir fry sauce has got just the right amount of spice, in my opinion, and it far surpasses most sauces I've had in even the best Chinese restaurants. If you are a fan of spice, also make sure to check out my Spicy Asian Noodles recipe. You can use any vegetable you like in this chicken stir fry.
Addictive, juicy and delicious Korean spicy pork stir fry (Jeyuk bokkeum) recipe. Addictive and delicious, Jeyuk Bokkeum (Korean Spicy Pork Stir fry) recipe! My recent weekend was very busy cooking up lots of dishes for my husband's birthday. You can cook Spicy Asian stir fry ho fun using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Asian stir fry ho fun
- Prepare 1 of shallot.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of brunch of coriander.
- You need 1 of Ho fun.
- It’s 1 of carrot.
- You need Half of Of the cabbage.
- Prepare Half of Chayote.
- It’s 1 tbs of light soysauce.
- It’s 20 gm of peanuts.
- Prepare 2-3 pcs of red small fresh chilli.
- It’s 2 tbs of dark soy sauces.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbs of oil.
Stir in hoisin and garlic-chili sauces. After a brief soaking, rice noodles are ready to be tossed into a quick stir-fry for a noodle dish that gets to the table in record time. Make the Stir Fry Sauce Spicy! Between the Sambal Oelek Ground Chili Paste and the Hot Ground Mustard Power, your sauce will definitely have a little Whisk up Asian Stir Fry Sauce.
Spicy Asian stir fry ho fun instructions
- After water boiled, put the Ho fun in for 4 mins. Then drain it with cold water. Leave it aside..
- Slice the shallot, onion, carrot, Chayote, cabbage, chili into thin slice..
- Heat the pan with oil, then put the shallot and onion in for 30 second..
- Then add all the vegetable and chilli and stir fry for 5 mins..
- Add the Ho fun and soy sauce, dark soy sauce, fish sauce, white pepper and sit fry for 5-7 mins..
- Put it on the plate. Chop the coriander and peanuts put on top..
The powdered ingredients will clump, so use a good whisk to make the sauce as smooth as possible. The Thai stir fry sauce I use in this Spicy Thai Chicken Stir Fry is like the Thai equivalent of Charlie, my All Purpose Chinese Stir Fry Sauce. But I also happened to have a big batch of my all time most frequently made Asian-esque salad: a Cabbage salad with crunchy noodles and a sesame dressing. My tofu stir fry has lots of sliced shiitake mushrooms for an added savory/smoky note along with large diced onions which add a little sweetness. This peanut tofu stir fry is delicious at dinner and the leftovers make for a great lunch the next day.