"V" spiced carrot and butternut soup. Spiced Carrot Soup is healthy, delicious & vegan! This soup is spiced with little cumin & curry powder and will become your new favorite! How to make this Carrot and Butternut Squash Soup: Onion, garlic, carrot and squash are all sautéed in olive oil until tender.
We love this silky vegetarian butternut soup topped with spicy roasted chickpeas for extra To capitalize on extra flavor and also streamline our squash-to-soup process, let's just go ahead and roast some carrots and onion along with it! This healthy butternut squash soup is savory-sweet, with a delicate herby note. It's loaded with hearty butternut squash, celery root, onions, and And that's exactly what I did with this healthy butternut squash soup recipe. You can cook "V" spiced carrot and butternut soup using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "V" spiced carrot and butternut soup
- You need of cooking spray.
- It’s of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare of butternut squash , peeled de-seeded and chopped.
- It’s of medium curry powder.
- It’s of hot vegetable stock.
- It’s of olive oil.
- You need of onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s of black onion seeds.
- You need of cumin seeds.
I seared the veggies and apples to soften and release their flavors, stirring with. Today's soup uses that soup as the base but adds in carrots along with a few additional ingredients. The carrots compliment the tomatoes and lentils nicely, bringing This soup is vegan, gluten-free and protein packed. I was not sure it was a good idea to share a soup recipe.
"V" spiced carrot and butternut soup instructions
- spray a large lidded saucepan with the cooking spray and heat until hot. Add the carrots, squash and curry powder and stir fry for 3 minutes. Add stock, bring to the boil, cover and reduce the heat to simmer for 20 minutes until the vegetables are soft..
- Transfer to a liquidiser, or use a hand held blender, and blend until smooth..
- heat oil in a nonstick frying pan and cook the onions over a medium high heat for 5-10 minutes until golden and crispy. Stir in the onion seeds and cuming seeds and cook for a minute..
- Serve the soup topped with the onion nixture..
I mean, winter officially starts in June in New Zealand but. A luxuriously creamy butternut squash soup that is dairy free and loaded with veggies while still allowing the butternut squash to shine! Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Once hot, add garlic, carrots, onion, celery, and parsnip. This soup is great for Halloween and Thanksgiving!