Quick Healthy Stir-Fry.
You can cook Quick Healthy Stir-Fry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Healthy Stir-Fry
- You need of Vegetables.
- Prepare 2 cup of Julienne carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced cabbage.
- You need 1 of sliced red pepper.
- You need 3 of baby marrows.
- It’s 1 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of Meat.
- Prepare 2 of portions of skinless chicken, pork or beef.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
Quick Healthy Stir-Fry instructions
- Chop all the vegetables into small bite-size pieces and set aside..
- Cut the meat into strips..
- Fry the vegetables in a big pan or wok with the olive oil until they are soft. I usually determine if mine is ready by testing the carrots since they take the longest to soften..
- Fry the chicken in a separate pan an add the olive oil, soy sauce and garlic..
- When both mixtures are cooked, add them together..
- Serve on it own or with quinoa,cous-cous or rice..