Creamy butternut squash soup. This simple homemade butternut squash soup is the best I've ever tasted! It's super creamy (yet cream-less) and full of delicious I was so happy to find butternut in stock again, and knew exactly what I'd make with it. My favorite butternut squash soup is ultra creamy and full of complex roasted.
You can make it even easier and use pre-cut butternut squash, this shortcut comes super. Reviews for: Photos of Creamy Butternut Squash With Cinnamon Soup. So I was determined to try a creamy soup made with pumpkin's first cousin — butternut squash — and see how my kids like it. You can cook Creamy butternut squash soup using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy butternut squash soup
- It’s of regular sized butternut squash.
- You need of onion.
- It’s of single cream.
- You need of broth.
- It’s of pepper, salt, nutmeg.
This time I was making it from scratch, creating it along the way. A delicious comfort bowl of Creamy Butternut Squash Soup, the perfect fall soup made with baked butternut squash, topped with orange zest and ground pepper. Perfect for a Sunday, perfect for a soup night, perfect for sharing a cup with your neighbors, enjoy Creamy. Today I would like to share with you a simple creamy butternut squash soup recipe.
Creamy butternut squash soup instructions
- Saute a chopped onion in a large saucepan..
- Cut a peeled butternut squash into small pieces and add it to the caramelised onion. If you prefer your soup thicker, add grated potato..
- Add broth so that it covers the butternut squash and cook for approximately 30 minutes..
- Turn down the heat and then blend the soup using an immersion blender..
- Mix in single cream and add salt, pepper and nutmeg to your taste..
Creamy Butternut Squash Soup tastes more like a dessert than a soup! I've always loved traditional butternut squash soup, but this recipe takes it to a whole new level. I first tried it at a popular Salt Lake City based restaurant called the Blue Lemon, and I was blown away! This healthier butternut squash soup recipe is thick and creamy, and full of flavor! Creamy and dreamy is pretty much how I describe this butternut squash soup recipe…sigh!