Bandito Chili Dogs.
You can cook Bandito Chili Dogs using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bandito Chili Dogs
- It’s of Chili Dogs.
- It’s 1 packages of hot dogs.
- You need 1 packages of hot dog buns.
- You need 2 can of chili w/out beans (15 oz each).
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup (10 3/4 oz).
- You need 1 can of chopped green chilis (4 oz).
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1-2 cups of corn chips, crushed.
Bandito Chili Dogs step by step
- In a large bowl, combine chili, cheddar cheese soup, and chopped green chilis. Mix well..
- Place hot dogs in crockpot..
- Pour chili cheese sauce over hot dogs, ensuring they are fully covered..
- Cook on low for 4-5 hours..
- Serve dogs on buns, topping with desired amounts of chili cheese sauce, onions, shredded cheddar, and/or crushed corn chips..
- * Note that if you like a bit more heat, you can use a 4 oz. can of chopped jalapeños instead of the chopped green chilis (although I drain the can of jalapeños when I use them)..
- * Recipe originates from Taste of Home's "2003 Quick Cooking Annual Recipes" cookbook..