You can cook Palak Poha using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Palak Poha
- You need 2 cups of poha.
- You need 100 g of spinach.
- You need 1 of medium size carrot.
- You need 1 of medium size tomato.
- It’s 1 of medium size onion.
- You need 1/8 of th of cabbage.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- It’s 100 g of roasted peanuts.
- It’s of Sev to garnish.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It’s 5/6 of kadi patta.
- You need 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 of tsbp red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
Palak Poha instructions
- Chop all the veggies(onion, carrot, tomato and green chillies) in small cubes shape and chop spinach and cabbage in small pieces.
- Give a quick wash to the poha and remove the water immediately (do not leave the poha in water for anytime) and keep poha aside in a plate.
- In a wok, put 2tbsp of olive oil and put Mustard Seed to the oil and let the it crackle, then add asafoetida, kadi patta to the oil and add all the chopped veggies to the wok.
- Saute for a while until everything is translucent (do not over Cook).
- Add salt, cumin powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder to the veggies and give everything a good mix.
- After 1/2 minutes, turn off the gas flame and add poha to the wok, mix everything well.
- Serve the palak poha in plate and garnish with some sev and roasted peanuts and squeeze 1/2 lemon for 1 plate.