Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup.
You can have Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup
- It’s of butternut sqaush.
- You need of carrots.
- It’s of leek.
- It’s of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare of dried chipoltle seasoning.
Spicy Butternut Squash,Carrot &Leek Soup instructions
- Split squash in half the long way and de seed.
- Cut off green head of leek and a little of the bottom. Then, cut in half the long way..
- Trim and clean carrots. Cut the long way in half..
- Place all on baking sheet skin side down. Drizzle heavily with olive oil and season with salt pepper..
- Roast for 45 minutes on 400.
- In a blender add the pulp of the squash, all the veggies and dried chipoltle..
- Blend to desired texture.
- Freeze for later use or portion 2/3 mixture to 1/3 hot water for a savory soup.