Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup.
You can cook Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup
- Prepare of Butternut Squash.
- You need of Smoked Chicken Drumsticks.
- Prepare of Delicata Squash.
- You need of Poblano Pepper.
- It’s of Small Sweet Onion.
- It’s of Garlic.
- Prepare of blue cheese crumbles.
- Prepare of buttermilk.
- You need of Chicken Broth low sodium.
- It’s of Sazon Seasoning.
- You need of Ground Coriander.
- You need of Finely Chopped Fresh Rosemary.
Spiralized Butternut Squash and Chicken Soup instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Wrap onion and garlic in foil with a little oil and place onto a baking sheet with 1 poblano pepper and put in oven..
- Roughly chop the round bottom portion of the butternut squash. Place on a baking sheet and dust both sides with coriander and sazon then place into the oven. Bake for 15 minutes..
- Combine the chicken broth, buttermilk, 1 tsp ground coriander and blue cheese crumbles in a pot and bring to a simmer..
- When the butternut squash, onion, garlic and poblano are done roasting remove the charred outer skins and add to the pot. Blend smooth with an immersion blender..
- Shred the chicken and add to the pot. A rotisserie chicken can be used or even a rinsed and drained can of beans in place of smoked chicken..
- Peel and spiralize the remaining portion of the butternut squash. Chop the delicata squash into half rounds and add both the to the pot..
- Finely chop the rosemary stir in and let simmer for an hour before serving..