You can have Mimi's Chili using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mimi's Chili
- Prepare 1 of 2 lbs ground beef (browned & drained).
- It’s 28 oz of can Whole Peeled Tomatoes- liquid reserved.
- You need 11 oz of can Mexicorn, drained.
- It’s 40 oz of 2- cans kidney beans (one light, one dark)- liquid reserved.
- It’s 1 of 2 packets chili seasoning– mild, reg or spicy!.
Mimi's Chili instructions
- In Crock Pot mix all above ingredients! NOTES:* I add the liquid of one of the cans of beans. I drain the 2nd can not worrying if I get it all out. **I smash with my hands each tomato before putting in the crockpot. Save the juice incase you want to add liquid later!.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours!.