You can have Weekend Chilli using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Weekend Chilli
- Prepare 1 lb of Hamburger.
- Prepare 12 oz of Petite Cut Tomato.
- You need 2 can of Red Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Black Beans (drainned).
- You need 8 oz of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- You need of Jalapenos.
- You need of Corn.
- You need of Red & Green Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Water, as needed.
Weekend Chilli instructions
- Brown hamburger.
- Chop Onions if not already chopped.
- Drain and rinse Black Beans.
- Add all ingredients into a slow cooker..
- Add water if chilli is too thick..
- Let cook for several hours stirring occasionally.