You can have Taco Chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Chili
- You need 1 lb of Ground Meat.
- It’s 1 can of (15oz) Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of (14.5oz) Petite Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of (15.5oz) Chili Beans.
- You need 3 tbsp of Taco Seasoning.
- You need 3 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced Onion (or you can chop your own fresh onion and add to your liking).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic (or you can use fresh garlic and add to your liking).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oregano.
- It’s 1 of as needed Salt & Pepper.
Taco Chili step by step
- Brown the Ground Meat.
- While cooking the meat, add the: Tomato Sauce, Diced Tomatoes, and Chili Beans to a Medium sized CrockPot. Turn it on Low Heat..
- After browning the Ground Meat, rinse the meat with warm water and drain. Then add to the CrockPot and stir together. **For a stronger Taco taste: put the meat back into the pan and add extra Taco Seasoning (add your personal amount) cook on medium/low heat for 10 minutes. Then add Ground meat to CrockPot..
- Let the Chili warm on Low heat for 20 minutes before adding the seasonings..
- Let the Chili cook for a total of 2 hours. First hour on High Heat, last hour on Low heat. **For a quicker cook, you can put it on a stove top and cook the Chili for 30 minutes on Medium/High Heat. OR **For a stronger taste, you can slow cook the Chili in the CrockPot for longer on Low Heat, and use fresh spices instead of the bottled ones I used..