Hearty Turkey Cassoulet.
You can have Hearty Turkey Cassoulet using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hearty Turkey Cassoulet
- It’s of carrots, cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- It’s of kielbasa, sliced into 1/2 inch slices.
- It’s of ground turkey.
- You need of canned crushed tomatoes.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- You need of onion powder.
- You need of sliced celery.
- You need of cannellini beans, drained.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of beef boullion cubes.
- It’s of bay leaves.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of dried parsley.
- It’s of bread crumbs.
Hearty Turkey Cassoulet instructions
- Put carrots in pot. Put enough water in to cover carrots. Bring to a boil. Boil just until crisp-tender; drain well..
- Cook sausage & turkey in a skillet until turkey is cooked. Drain. Reserving drippings..
- In large soup pot, put reserved drippings & oil. Heat over medium heat until hot. Add carrots, celery, & onion powder. Cook, stirring frequently, until tender..
- Stir in sausage, turkey, beans, undrained tomatoes, water, bouillon cubes, bay leaves, salt, & parsley..
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes..
- Remove & discard the bay leaves..
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of soup. Serve..