Quick cabbage & Kielbasa. Quick pickled red cabbage is the great on top of tacos, sandwiches or to put on a cheeseboard. Sandwiches, tacos, burgers… quick pickled cabbage is first and foremost, ridiculously easy to make. This Quick Pickled Cabbage is crunchy, tangy, sweet and spiced up with a little hot chili flakes.
Besides the fantastic tangy flavor, pickled red cabbage adds a pop of bright color to a plate. This quick, simple slaw is a staple in my house. Perfect when you need something acidic to balance a savory dish. You can have Quick cabbage & Kielbasa using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick cabbage & Kielbasa
- Prepare of of a green cabbage.
- It’s of of a beef or polish kielbasa.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare of raw carrot.
- You need of Mrs. Dash's garlic & herb seasoning.
- Prepare of Yellow mustard.
- It’s of Worcester sauce.
Everyone loves this, including my toddler only for her I leave out the red onion. This is our version of fried cabbage "Al dente" style. Make crunchy Chinese pickled cabbage with this quick pickle recipe. It is so easy to prepare, and the result is a well-balanced crisp sweet and sour pickle just like the appetizer you'd get at a Chinese.
Quick cabbage & Kielbasa instructions
- Pour some olive oil into a frying pan. Put on medium heat. Cut cabbage into strips, add to frying pan. Shake about 3-4 shakes of Worcestershire sauce and as much of Mrs. Dash's as you would like. Mix around, add cut carrot if you would like..
- I cut up kielbasa and cooked it on a George Foreman grill, but you can also cook in frying pan. Add all together, add yellow mustard if you would like..
Scrambled Eggs with Cabbage and ChiliMadeleine Cocina. I've been a big quick-pickling fan for some time now. It started with pickles a few years back. This is kind of like my obsession with making quick jams. It's just so easy and they taste fabulous.