Creamy Paprika Butternut Soup.
You can cook Creamy Paprika Butternut Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Paprika Butternut Soup
- You need of Tblsp olive oil.
- Prepare of diced onions.
- Prepare of garlic minced.
- You need of few sprigs fresh thyme.
- You need of Tblsp Spanish smoked paprika.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- It’s of turmeric.
- It’s of diced butternut.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- You need of vegetable stock.
- It’s of fresh cream.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s of hand/stick blender or food processor.
Creamy Paprika Butternut Soup step by step
- Sauté the onions until soft and light brown.
- Add garlic, thyme, spices and cook out for 1 minute on medium heat.
- Add butternut, brown sugar and vegetable stock. reduce heat and cover pot with lid.
- When the butternut is soft (about 20 to 30 minutes later) take off the stove and blitz with the blender.
- Add cream, salt and pepper to taste and bring back up to the boil.
- Serve hot with fresh ciabatta and a little extra cream if you like.