Momma's blueberry pancakes and homemade triple berry syrup. These Homemade Blueberry Pancakes with Blueberry Syrup are easy to make and delicious! These blueberry pancakes are so easy to make that you'll never buy pancake mix from the store Avoid berries that are reddish (that means they are not ripe enough). Our homemade triple berry jam and triple berry syrup are perfect for those Sunday morning breakfast pancakes with the family.
So why am I writing about these pancakes and blueberry syrup sauce? Last time we went to IHOP with the kids (like two or three years ago on the. This recipe shows how you can create this delicious syrup for pancakes or ice cream. You can have Momma's blueberry pancakes and homemade triple berry syrup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Momma's blueberry pancakes and homemade triple berry syrup
- Prepare of pancakes.
- Prepare of organic 7 grain pancake mix.
- It’s of egg.
- Prepare of coconut oil (melted).
- It’s of milk.
- It’s of chia seeds.
- You need of dried blueberries.
- Prepare of syrup.
- It’s of mixed berries (i use frozen blueberries, strawberries, and blackberries.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of sugar.
And the fact that Costco just starting stocking a triple cherry frozen blend? Those cherries inspired my homemade cherry syrup, too! Blueberry Pancake Syrup Recipe Blueberry Syrup Blueberry Pancakes Blueberry Recipes Homemade Blueberry Syrup is a quick & easy addition to breakfast. Triple Berry Syrup (Sugar or Sugar-Free!) Great for pancakes or for drizzling over cheesecake.
Momma's blueberry pancakes and homemade triple berry syrup instructions
- Put all of the syrup ingredients into a sauce pan and boil on medium high heat.
- Mix all pancake ingredients in a bowl and let sit for 10 minutes (the chia seeds will soak up the extra milk).
- Cook pancakes on an ungreased, medium heat pan, flip them when bubbles start popping on the top.
- Cook your syrup until it thickens on its own, crushing the berries as you go. For a smoother syrup use an immersion blender.
- Serve and enjoy ( I prefer to use all organic ingredients. The chia seeds add protein and omega fatty acids).
I have a steamer juicer and had already juiced off the berries. I used Blueberries and was very pleased. I canned several jars for the winter. My young son can never get enough Blueberry anything. Homemade Raspberry Pancake Syrup made from fresh or frozen raspberries is a decadent breakfast treat and is excellent on chocolate chip pancakes!