crock pot enchilada chili. For the Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Casserole. This creamy enchilada chili is the perfect vegetarian comfort food! This vegetarian crockpot recipe is easy and delicious!
Makes a delicious brisket for tacos. Just dump the ingredients in the crock-pot! The consistency of the casserole will vary based on how much enchilada sauce you put in. You can have crock pot enchilada chili using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of crock pot enchilada chili
- Prepare 2 lb of Meat of your choice. ( I used one pound of ground chicken 1 pound of carne asada).
- It’s 1 of plabano pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 of leek chopped.
- You need 1 can of Dark red kidney beans not rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of White kidney beans not rinsed( also known as Cannelli beans ).
- It’s 1 can of Enchilada sauce. ( depending on your personal heat level you can use mild medium or hot I used medium).
- It’s 1 can of Roasted red tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 packages of of white chicken chili seasoning mix by McCormicks.
- It’s 2 of to 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 32 oz of of chicken stock.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh chopped cilantro.
- It’s 2 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1 of Dollop of sour cream on each serving optional.
We LOVE chilis and soups around these parts, and this crock-pot Enchilada Chili rivals one of my favorite chilies, the Crock-pot Turkey It's combining two of our favorite foods, enchiladas and chili, coming together in a perfect marriage of bold flavors. I even actually tried to make this on the road. I had an older chili recipe, Crock Pot Red Beef Chili, that was published only in the second month of this blog and had a fair amount of heat. I love good crock pot recipes and this one is no exception.
crock pot enchilada chili instructions
- Brown meat in skillet until no longer pink, sprinkle with one package of the McCormicks white chili chicken mix. Add leek and plabano pepper.
- Add chicken stock and all other remaining ingredients to the crock pot ( except cheese). Add meat mixture and second package of white chili seasoning. mix well. Bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer 4-6 hours..
- At this point add cheese. Put a dollop of sour cream on each serving optional.
There are some other enchilada recipes on here, but this one was a little different, so, I decided to add it to the database! I hope you'll enjoy it, too! Spray Crock Pot with non-stick spray. Put a large spoonful of filling in the middle of the tortilla and put seam-side down in the bottom of Crock Pot. Spread remaining rice, salsa, and cheese over each layer.