3 Bean Turkey Chili "veggie-free".
You can have 3 Bean Turkey Chili "veggie-free" using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 Bean Turkey Chili "veggie-free"
- You need 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder (divided).
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried cilantro.
- You need 680 grams of Passata (Waitrose organic).
- Prepare 1 can of 15 oz dark red kidney beans, undrained.
- You need 1 can of 15 oz chili/pinto beans in chili sauce, undrained.
- Prepare 1 can of 15oz black beans, seasoned (Kirby), undrained.
- Prepare 1 envelope of chili seasoning (McCormick Slow Cookers Chili seasoning).
- It’s 1 of Scotch Bonnet Pepper, finely diced (optional).
3 Bean Turkey Chili "veggie-free" instructions
- Brown turkey, sprinkle half of the chili powder and all of the cumin, cayenne and cilantro while cooking..
- Add to slow cooker..
- Add passata, beans, and remaining chili powder and packet chili seasoning, stir well..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 5-6 hours. Stir occassionally if desired..
- Stir before serving, enjoy!!.