Crockpot Taco Chili.
You can cook Crockpot Taco Chili using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Taco Chili
- You need 2 lb of Ground Beef.
- It’s 1 can of Southwest Corn.
- It’s 1 can of Diced Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Garbanzo Beans.
- Prepare 30 oz of Black Beans.
- Prepare 2 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mexican Rice.
- It’s 1 cup of Diced Onions.
- You need 2 cup of Diced Bell Peppers (of your choice).
- It’s 1 cup of Beef Broth.
Crockpot Taco Chili step by step
- Drain all canned items..
- Add all ingredients into crockpot..
- Cook on low for 4+ hours..
- Serving suggestions: salsa, tortilla chips, lettuce, cheese, and sour cream..