Chocolate Cookies Crispy with Cornflakes.
You can have Chocolate Cookies Crispy with Cornflakes using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookies Crispy with Cornflakes
- You need of packet Pancake mix.
- It’s of Cocoa powder.
- You need of ☆Margarine.
- Prepare of ☆Vegetable oil.
- You need of ☆Sugar.
- You need of ▲Chocolate chips (chocolate bar).
- Prepare of ▲Cornflakes (plain).
Chocolate Cookies Crispy with Cornflakes instructions
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180℃..
- Put the ☆ ingredients in a bowl and mix until creamy. It's done when everything is mixed..
- Add cocoa powder and mix..
- Add pancake mix and mix with a spatula, cutting through the mixture..
- Once it becomes crumbly, add the ▲ingredients, and squeeze into a dough..
- Once the dough has formed, take a small amount, squeeze and toss between your hands as though you're playing catch. Shape into balls and flatten with your palms..
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes. The cookies are fragile when hot, so sacrifice one to check if they are done..
- They are done!! Enjoy these crispy cookies..
- Note: For a homemade pancake mix, see, or for a chocolate chip substitute, see.