Slow cooker Meaty Chili.
You can have Slow cooker Meaty Chili using 11 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker Meaty Chili
- You need 1 lb of Hamburger cooked.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of Smoked Pulled pork.
- Prepare 4 can of Dice tomatoes.
- You need 2 can of Pinto beans.
- Prepare 2 can of Kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 of Tiger seasoning to taste.
- It’s 1 can of Green chiles (small).
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Yellow mustard.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Ketchup.
- You need 1 pints of Sour cream.
- You need 1 bag of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Slow cooker Meaty Chili step by step
- Add first 9 ingredients to slow cooker and turn on low for at least 4 hours before eating , then to warm, add sour cream and cheese and enjoy.